Friday, February 16, 2007

Partial Success!!

Well guess who is this weeks "Featured Blog of the Week" on Phedippidations? Huh? Guess... yep, you got it, ME, Yo, Je, Ich, 私 , Mim! You get the idea.

This is ether very cool, or I REALLY need a life (Which, by the way, is JUST what's about to happen in about 5 weeks!)!!

I was SO excited that I ran out and downloaded all but the last 2 copies of Fdip from Steves website! Once they are gone, that's it! But I will be offering my copies for a small fee! So click HERE for details before they are ALL gone forever!!

But I am considering this a "partial" success only. Although I've managed to attract some VERY cool people like Steve Runner, Marathon Chris, Jen, Cory and IrishBlue (Beatle Fan!), there are still some others who are conspicuous by their absence ** COUGH Adam COUGH Nigel COUGH**.

So I will keep plugging away until the entire Blog world is all MINE! MINE I TELL YOU! Oops.. sorry.

But I digress...

If you have read this far in my latest post, I ask you, do you think the 45 minutes I did on the dreadmill this morning has had any effect on my brain???

5 comments:

jen said...

Awww, you called me cool!! No, wait, you called me VERY cool! Hooray! :P

I heard Steve mention your blog on his show, which I listened to this morning (I did my long run today since I'm out of town all weekend) and I knew you'd be happy. I was right. haha.

Good job on the TM, I despise that thing.

Cory said...

"Dreadmill" - That is the perfect name for it. I hate the thing, but with all of our snow it is the only way to get a lot of my runs done. 5 weeks until those sleepless nights come back. You are a better man than I!

Maddy said...

Kevin - I happened across your blog through a link on Marathon Chris' blog.

The treadmill can you be your friend if you let it. You should give it a try!

I personally love my treadmill. Unless I'm racing, I do 99% of my training in the comfort of my own home on my beloved treadmill.

Congrats on being blog of the week!

Irish Blue said...

That's awesome news Kevin! Congrats! I promise I'll add your blog to mine this week if you are cool with that. I've been meaning to, just been a slacker of late with the blog site.

The dreadmill can make you go mad, so be very careful. ;-)

Susan said...

Congrats on the Steve Runner mention! I am a die-hard fan of his show. Yours is only the 2nd featured blog that will get bookmarked by me, though. Love your blog!!!!