Thursday, February 8, 2007

OUCH!

Because of this COLD weather and THE WHITE DEATH, this picture represents the entries in my running log this past week... A BIG GOOSE EGG!! AHHHH!


Per "Motivator Dave", I have cut may calories way back this week and added lifting to my aerobic training. I even took Sweetie Chris' advice and bought some "tasty carrots" to munch on. So far, so good except...

This morning was my second day of this week to lift and all was going great until it was shower time and I had a little difficulty lifting my hands high enough to WASH MY HAIR! OUCH! But it was one of those good kind of pains.

I'm trying hard not to weigh myself every day. My weight just tends to fluctuate so much I was afraid I'd get discouraged. I did weigh in last night after a very good day of exercise and great eating. I was kinda sad when I say I lost only 1 pound!

Now I KNOW that's not bad at all! Dave says I am shooting for a very healthy 1.5 pounds per week to reach my goal of being the hottest 50 year old new daddy at my daughter wedding in July. I have to get over this idea that when I work very hard one day, it doesn't mean I will lose 5 lbs!

OK, I have to stop now. My fingers are sore :-(

No comments: