Sunday, February 4, 2007

"I'm A User"

I'm a user
I'm a user
And I'm not what I appear to be
What I mean by this is that I use Podcasts and Blogs to help me get what I want. I listen and read anything I can that will help me walk away from the refrigerator. I grab my iPod as much as I can when I'd rather grab a Snickers bar.
Check out my favorite people under my "Favorite Podcasts and Blogs" links. These people are great! They inspire and make me laugh. They make he feel guilty and they give me hope. They will do the same for you.
Give them a shot.

2 comments:

MarathonChris said...

Time to empty the fridge of that evil stuff..fill it up with tasty carrots, apples, etc. :-)

Then you don't have to run away!

Kevin said...

Chris,
Thanks for your comment! Now where can I buy thes "tasty carrots" you speak of? ;-)