Tuesday, February 6, 2007

And I'm OFF!

If I am successful at this, (which I WILL be!) I will look at yesterday as my first day.

My eating was very good, but not as good as my new motivator Dave O says it should be, so I make even more changes today. As I have said, I do a lot of aerobic exercise, but not weight training. So this morning at 5:30 am, there I was starting my new weight training! My plan is to start by doing a full body routine twice a week and see how that goes, assuming I'm not too sore to get out of bed tomorrow morning!

"The White Death" (about 6 inches of snow) is predicted later today and tonight, and the temps are still near the zero level, so tomorrow will be another lovely day on the treadmill. But I'll be there with bells on. Well, shorts, shirt and shoes too of course. ;-)

1 comment:

MarathonChris said...

You're doing great...hang in there. If it makes it easier, don't try doing too many new things at once. Do one for a few days then add another. Like for one week cut out process sugar (a tough one!). Then another week drink more water, etc.

Just a thought! Get some of those tasty carrots to replace the sugary stuff :-)