Friday, February 2, 2007

Can I do this???


So here I sit, 7 weeks from being a new daddy, 9 weeks away from turning the BIG 5-0, 6 months from my oldest daughter's wedding, and.. and.. well HELL, isn't that enough!!

So I'm thinking this blog deal may be therapeutic in some way.

So here I go.... First things first...

I'm 49 (yes damn it, still just 49!!). I have 4 great kids from a previous marriage that are all grown, kinda, sorta. Two girls, 26 and 24 and twin boys, 23.

Two years ago I remarried, to a younger, gorgeous woman of childbearing age. Yes, you can see where this is going. Where the heck were you two years ago? Huh?

So soon I will be able to do this all over again, only MUCH wiser!! Get get to re-father!!!!! How cool is that?

The other therapeutic thing I do, that keeps me somewhat sane is to run. I've been running for over 20 years now, and I used to be fast! But I don't care about the whole "fast" thing anymore, and just being able to head out of the door, just me and i (my affectionate name for mu iPod) keeps me going.

I have recently found podcasts, like Burning 20 and Phedippidations and am SO hooked! How cool is it to listen to these guys for a few hours and suddenly realize they are your Friends, and you have never met them?


So anyway, there's a tad about me. Hang around and you will learn more as we go along, or I Blog-Fade....

No comments: