Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Amnesty Granted!!


I won't belabor the point, but you will recall some time ago the nasty "legal" action that I was speaking to my team of attorneys about with regards to Marathon Chris' new Podcast. Well I am pleased to announce that I have dropped all charges against Chris!

Although there is a gag order in place, let me as least tell you all that her current Podcast, entitled "Back To Nature" ( working title: "Kevin is the man"), is now available! So first read the rest of MY blog, then click over there and give a listen! Don't make me file charges against you too!

Chris does something in her podcast that I have yet to find another podcast that does.. She invites you to join her family! I ask you, what could be cooler than inviting strangers along on her family vacation? If you haven't heard her podcasts, trust me. You will be a stranger for only about the first 2 minutes. Then you are a friend and fellow runner sitting next to her making S'MORES!

In other important news, all continues to be PERFECT in my life!! Well, unless 4 to 5 hours of sleep at night could be considered less than perfect!

My running is on target, although it's way more quantity than quality right now. At least I am getting out of the door. My wife, knowing that my 5:00 am runs would be in jeopardy for a while, got me a membership to a gym next to my office so I could get some runs in during my lunch hour. How thoughtful was that! So now I have become one of those exercise nuts with multiple gym memberships!

I think, once I start getting some more sleep at night, I need to pick a half marathon to train for. Maybe during the summer. Just something to aim for. To give my running some direction. We shall see.

One last ramdon thought.....

Is there a more perfect invention than the disposable diaper? Geeze... I need to invent a product that I can sell billions of, that lasts maybe an hour (or maybe 38 seconds!), and that people buy like there is no tomorrow!


One last personal note....
Am I a freak because I want to just BITE this doll????
Peace...

(now... CLICK HERE)

6 comments:

Maddy said...

A great place to find a race is www.runningintheusa.com You will surely find something there to aim for.

I'm so happy that all is well for you (sans sleep).

The complimentary best invention ever: The Diaper Genie

Susan said...

Marathon Chris is THE BOMB!

Whata thoughtful wifey you have!

You simply MUST post more photos of the little baby boy!

MarathonChris said...

Yay, I am free at last! :-) Thanks for your nice comments. I just might have to mention you again....

Glad you can keep up the running. I agree that a target race is a great way to focus your training (of course, having run a few marathons yourself, you would know that :-))

Cuddles to the little one.

Another best invention: baby clothes with snaps on the bottom.

Petraruns said...

I'm impressed and amazed that you're blogging (and gyming) after 5 hours of sleep - you must be on a high! Thanks for releasing Chris - she's doing a great job isn't she? And yes please - more photos.. We're living vicariously through you!

Cory said...

I second the diaper genie!! Best thing since beer :) Kevin, picking a race really does give your running a sense of purpose. Give it a go and then tell us all about it.

Irish Blue said...

He's so darn cute! I use to love to smell my kids skin...well, most of the time. Babies smell so brand new.

Gym membership...your wife is the bomb!