Friday, March 9, 2007

Why Is This Lady Smiling?

Even though MarathonChris made a written, legally binding contract to mention me in her brand spanking new podcast, it appears that that did not happen. Although I am no attorney, I would "assume" the penalty for such a grievance would include some jail time!! Bet she isn't smiling after she finds out that guy with the hairy back is in that cell with her! So what I need is to get as many witnesses as soon as possible! So please head over to MarathonChris' website at:
http://www.marathonchris.blogspot.com/ and give a listen to the newest RunCast in the world and be prepared to be called in on this case. That's as much as I think I should mention, until I speak with my team of attorneys. Well except to say Chris' podcast is very cool. Centered, as her life is, around a running/family theme. Is there a better combination to center your life around?

On the baby front....

We JUST got back from this weeks doctor visit and I have 2 words for ya...




ONE CENTIMETER!!!!
Well, I guess I could add YIKES also.





Not that anything else matters right now, but my running continues to improve. Six miles this morning. The weather seems to have broken FINALLY and I hope this mornings run is my last in tights, sweatshirt, cap and gloves! Up into the 60's tomorrow so HELLO SHORTS!

And my weight is slowly dropping too! Maybe I'll lose more if all I have to pick from is hospital food!!

Peace....

4 comments:

Irish Blue said...

60s - awesome! The pic of Chris is too darn funny.

MarathonChris said...

Ok, you got me! I guess I will have to redeem myself on the next show (oops, did I just make another contract?).

Great news on the baby front. Any day now for sure!!!

And good on you with the weight and the running! Glad that spring has finally sprung for those of you in the northern clim's.

Hope to hear about a new baby by the time I return from my camping trip!

Susan said...

Yay for the one centimeter!

You better be nice to my pal Chris!!! :) She rocks.

Yay for the improved weather. Souns like baby birthing weather to me...

Good luck!

ShirleyPerly said...

Hi Kevin,

Nice to meet another friend of MarathonChris'. That picture is too funny!

Sounds like you've got a lot of exciting things going on in your life. Best of luck with everything!