Friday, March 16, 2007

What The Heck!!??

I guess it's MY fault. After our doctor visit last week, and hearing my wife was one centimeter, I had assumed we would hear something a little more hopeful than "Still one centimeter" at yesterdays visit. I mean, after all it's been a whole week! I ask you, what the heck has my wife been doing all week ;-) (Relax, she doesn't read this blog) ???




I've been wanting a St. Patty's baby anyway. So she still has some time!



On the running front, I think I may have gotten a tad too excited when the weather broke! I've run every day now since last Friday! That's 8 days in a row! Man am I sleepy......

Still eating very well and probably lost another couple of pounds this week, heading toward "Baby Weight"!

And on top of all that, still MORE good news this week too! Did I mention I was turning 50 next month? Or that I was having a baby any day now?? How about my daughter getting married in July? Yea, I think I have. But I may have failed to mention that 2 of my older kids will graduate in May! YEE HAAA!!!



One of my son's (twins) will graduate from THE Ohio State University with his undergrad degree next month. All 4 of my older kids have either graduated from OSU, of will within the next year! Care to contribute to the "Kevin is poor Education Fund"?


But the best news is that my daughter will graduate in May from Capital Law School and she got a full time job this week! YES! She will be an attorney for a judge in Columbus, Ohio. What a weight off my mind this is!



It's all good..... Peace

5 comments:

Susan said...

Good news all around!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for a St. Patty's baby!

Irish Blue said...

Kevin, your kids sound great. I know what you mean about being poor though. My son's in college and those tuition bills are killers.

On the baby front, may the luck of the Irish be with you!

Maddy said...

How proud you must be of your kids!

That is absolutely incredible!

This could quite possibly be your best dad year ever!

The newest addition will be here soon enough!

Those last days are agonizing aren't they?

We'll be waiting for the news. (you're bringing your laptop to the hospital to blog about it in real time, right?)

MarathonChris said...

Hey, I figured you guys would be all done with the baby thing by the time I got back from the woods. Ah well, instead you tell us that you have graduating kids along with everything else. Do you also leap tall buildings in a single bound? :-)

Would you say you are handling the baby thing better than you did with the first go 'round?

You are doing great...we are all thinking of you!

jen said...

Congrats on all the success in your family! You must be so proud. :)

Great job on the running streak and the weight loss. You are doing awesome!