Friday, May 11, 2007

How Far Will I go?

Check out this video of my little runner. It points out 2 things...

  1. Just how darn cute this kid is
  2. Just how GOOFY Dad will be to get him to smile!!!!



My running has been GREAT this week! Had 2 runs of 7 miles each and over 30 miles in 5 runs this week. Tomorrow (Saturday) will be a rest day! We are meeting my daughters soon-to-be in-laws for brunch. Think I should mess with her? ;-)

BIG day Sunday for the new Mommy in my house! Connor and I have a few surprises in store...

HAPPY HAPPY to all the mom's who stop by my little blog. No one appreciates the job you have more than I do!! Have a wonderful day and be safe!

Peace....

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my clock is ticking!

Susan, the non-mom

Maddy said...

what a sweet, happy boy!

And you are a running machine!

Way to go! Keep it up!

MarathonChris said...

Cute kid!!!! :-) He loves his daddy!