Thursday, November 15, 2007

When It Rains....

It Pours!!

I started my new plan about 2 weeks ago, and I was off (my rocker maybe)!

Cutting back to 4 days a week running is WAY easy when your foot hurts! But I don't recommend you use that method to stay on target.

Also, my plan was to hit the gym for a full body workout twice a week.

Oh, there's also that part about eating better. Can't forget THAT either.

Well folks, Kevin gets a D+ for his first 2 weeks!

The running went fine, but I totally failed the others. My wife inviting me to have lunch with her one of my lifting days, so I only made it once the first week. And I won't go into the eating part. Suffice to say we still had some DAMN Halloween candy in the house!





As if that weren't enough, I got hit with the Mother of ALL colds this week (apologies to all you mothers)!!
It's not just the annoying kind either. It's more like the "cough till I get a headache and my abs are sore, sleep in the guest room, leave me alone" kind!

So this week will not be a good one either. But I guess if it IS going to rain, then let it pour and get it all done with! Hey, it makes me feel better thinking this way.

I'll muttle through the best I can with the hand I've been dealt, and move on, once I can actually breath again! Stay tuned...


Peace.... *Couch, Cough*


5 comments:

Marathon Maritza said...

Get better soon!!!!

Susan said...

Sick - that bites! I have been that way twice in the past month - NOT FUN. But you're right to look at it the way you are. Get it done and move on!

jen said...

Feel better Kevin! great job on the weights workout- you gotta start slowly with these things! :)

ShirleyPerly said...

Sorry to hear about your foot and cold. I used to only run for exercise. But like investing, it pays to diversify, not only when you're injured but to avoid injury. Hope you're feeling better soon!

MarathonChris said...

Hope you beat this sickness and are back up and running again soon!!!

Tagged on you a meme...see my blog.

Later!