Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ANOTHER Change Of Plans!


So, before I begin, can anyone tell me how THE Ohio State Buckeyes are doing this year? huh? ;-)

Number 3 in the country for the "College Football Challenged" among you.

Well I'm afraid a few things in my life have jumped up to bite me in the butt and it doesn't look like I'll be running the half marathon in Columbus this year :-(

So, I think next Friday, my usual long run day, I'll head out for my usual long run and let my Garmin GPS watch tell me when to stop. I just hope my body doesn't overrule my Garmin and make me stop sooner!!

But the week after that we are hoping a plane for Florida for a few days of the sun and beach!! CAN'T wait for that! Although I'm a little worried about how Connor will react on his first plane trip. He will be a little over 7 months old by then. We shall see. Any "tips" on plane travel with babies?


Peace....

6 comments:

Mike said...

I must say that last Saturday's game was pretty sad for me, being a Purdue fan and all... I guess we had to lose sometime.

Susan said...

What a cute Buckeye!!!! :)

Marathon Maritza said...

Even though that is the cutest Buckeye I have ever seen, I find it necessary to remind you who is number TWO in the nation....oh yeah, that's right. CAL.

:-)

MarathonChris said...

Where in Florida are you headed Kevin? If you are in mousetown or nearby we must run! :-)

Sounds like an unplanned trip - hope it is for fun and sun!!!

Irish Blue said...

Kevin, sorry to hear I won't get to meet you in Columbus, but maybe next year. I totally understand the whole "life getting in the way" thing.

We're heading to Florida in November ourselves and I can't wait! I feel I'm desperately in need of a vacation!!

My mom told me to feed my son a little booze when he was young and we had to fly to Germany with him. I DON'T recommend this however. (With advice like this from our parents, I’m honestly surprised any of us survived our childhood.) Maybe take the booze yourself though, or offer it to those around you if things get really bad…bahahaha.

Have fun!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Very cute little baby buckeye! :)