Friday, June 22, 2007

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I have been SWAMPED for the past week! And one of the things that has taken a back seat has been this blog! Sorry.... to any of you who care! ;-)

Work has been NUTS lately! I won't bore you with the details, but I've been doing the job of 2 people all year now and it's just caught up with me for a bit lately. But no worries... I'll beat this thing!!

I have, however, managed to keep up with my mileage.

With all the things going on, my running has continued to be a priority. I make sure that, either very early in the morning or at lunch time, I get out for my run.

My total mileage has also been good. It's been anywhere from 35 to 42 miles per week. However, it's all pretty much at the same pace. No track work, no hill work, no speed work... nothing. And I know I need to change this if I am going to run any faster than I do now.

I have NO plan right now, but it's something that I know I need one.. isn't it? Anyway, I'm working on that too. Stay tuned....

All is still PERFECT with my cutie son at home.

Daddy had a very nice Fathers Day last weekend and a thought came to me as I played with him.

I've beed a Dad for a long time now, and I LOVE it. But it's been several years now since I've been a Daddy, and there is nothing like it!

I ask you now... Any University of Michigan fans out there reading this? ;-)


Peace...


5 comments:

Susan said...

Love the shirt! Love the handsome devil wearing it, too! How cute. You are so blessed!

MarathonChris said...

Happy belated Father's day!!! What a beautiful son!

Glad you have kept up with the mileage - it is probably what is keeping you sane with all the work you have been doing!! :-)

Maddy said...

Welcome back!

I agree with Chris about the running keeping you sane through the busy times at work. I know it helps me.

Connor is so cute! Love it!

jen said...

Hiya stranger! Great job keeping up on the running.

I think you have the cutest baby EVER.

CewTwo said...

Running does it for me, too! I have never felt so free as when I run.

Just between you and me - Even during my first half-marathon, I felt the zen of running; I had to pull myself back into a competitive mode!

Great little kid! So cute!