Monday, March 19, 2007

GROUNDED!!!!!


I believe I made myself VERY clear that I expected this kid to make it's presence known on St. Patty's Day!! Well, this is me on St. Patty's Day and I don't see a baby!! Do you??????? I see me and green beer. That's it!

So I'm afraid I must punish the brat.. so.. he/she is grounded for a full 2 weeks after birth! That's right! No leaving the house at all for the first two weeks!

Sorry you all had to see this. But if I don't take action now, I could be posting an update soon sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap... ALL ALONE!!

More later, after I calm down. ;-)

Peace

7 comments:

Maddy said...

Now the baby won't have to compete with shamrocks for the rest of his/her life (by the way, I have a feeling it's a girl).

I'm tellin' you, the baby's not done cookin'. Give it time.

Maybe your wife would go for a run with you - that might do the trick. ;-)

Susan said...

Well aren't you the youngster!

Just think - had the little one been born on Saturday, you probably would not have gotten to enjoy the green beer!

Kevin said...

LOL.. Gotta love a woman who calls you "youngster" 2 weeks from your 50th birthday! ;-)

Still cookin' huh Maddy? That makes sense. I overcook everything I make!

My wife stopped running when we found out she was pregnant, on doctors orders. She is still at the gym EVERY DAY though. Maybe running would help, but I can tell you walking seems to have NO effect! But stay tuned...

Irish Blue said...

Have your wife try cleaning the house and rearranging the furniture. It worked for me. ;-)

Kevin said...

Melisa!!! Let me get this straight.... You want me to go home tonight and tell the woman who is currently blaming ME because she has no ankles these days to clean the house?

This is some secret plot you women have of ridding the planet of men, isn't it! ;-)

jen said...

Hi Kevin, I'm really looking forward to your "We have a baby!" post... try to be patient! I'm in no position to offer advice, having never been pregnant, but I've heard that pineapple juice and spicy foods can jumpstart labor.

And just think, now you will have a SPRING baby! :)

By the way, I don't remember if you've picked out names, but I've known girls named both Spring and March, and I love those names! But April would be cute too.. just kidding!

Cory said...

I agree Kevin, you cannot slack off on that child or who knows what he/she will try to get away with... :)